Pump valve casting is the most widely used metal liquid molding process, it is effective by pouring liquid metal into the mold cavity, after waiting for the cooling and solidification, getting a certain shape or a part of billet.In machine equipment, the proportion of liquid forming parts is very large. In machine tools, internal combustion engines, mining machinery and heavy machinery, liquid forming parts account for 90% of the total weight.
Process performance of pump valve casting
1. It can produce blank with complex inner cavity and shape.Such as various boxes, machine tool bed, cylinder block, cylinder head, etc.
2. Great flexibility and wide adaptability.The size of the liquid form is almost unlimited, and its weight can range from a few grams to a few hundred tons, and its wall thickness can range from 0.5mm to about 1m.Any metal material that can be dissolved in liquid form in industry can be used in liquid form.For ductile cast iron, liquid forming is the only way to produce a blank or part.
3. Low cost of liquid forming parts.Liquid forming can directly utilize scrap and chip, equipment cost is low.At the same time, the liquid forming part machining allowance is small, save metal.
Advantages of using pump valve casting
1. The casting size is accurate, the surface roughness value is low, and the final size of the part is closer, thus it is easy to realize less cutting or no cutting processing.
2. The inner quality of the casting is good, the mechanical property is high, and the wall thickness of the casting can be reduced.
3. Reduced metal consumption and scrap rate.
4. Simplify the casting process and facilitate the mechanization and automation of the production process.
5. Improve working conditions and increase labor productivity.