Precision Casting Industry Access Conditions
First, the Precision Casting industry access conditions
To promote the healthy, orderly and sustainable development of the Precision Casting industry, to promote the optimization and upgrading of the industrial structure of the Precision Casting industry, to curb the low level of redundant construction and blind expansion of production capacity, to protect the ecological environment, to promote energy conservation and emission reduction, to improve the level of resources and energy utilization China's overall strength of equipment manufacturing industry, to promote China's Precision Casting from the world to a large country to Precision Casting power, according to the relevant laws and regulations and industrial policies, the development of this access conditions.
First, the construction conditions and layout
(1) The layout and site of the Precision Casting enterprises shall conform to the national industrial policies and relevant laws and regulations, and conform to the development plan of the Precision Casting industry and the equipment manufacturing industry of the provinces, autonomous regions and municipalities directly under the Central Government.
(2) The competent foundations of the relevant departments under the State Council and the scenic areas, nature reserves and water sources delineated by the people's governments of provinces, autonomous regions and municipalities directly under the Central Government and other Precision Casting enterprises that need special protection (a class of areas) shall not be identified; (Atmospheric, water, plant boundary noise, solid waste) emission standards for new types of pollutants and other types of pollutants (such as air pollution, solid waste) Disposal measures should comply with national and local environmental standards.
(3) The new (expansion) construction of Precision Casting enterprises should be through the "construction project environmental impact assessment approval" and "occupational health and safety pre-assessment", and through the project environmental protection and occupational health and safety protection facilities "three simultaneous" acceptance.
Second, the production process
(1) Enterprises should be based on the production of castings of the material, variety, batch, reasonable choice of low pollution, low emissions, low energy consumption, cost-effective Precision Casting process.
(B) shall not use clay sand dry type / core, oil sands core, 70 sand system / core and other backward Precision Casting process.
Third, production equipment
(AOD, VOD, LF, etc.), resistance furnace, gas stove, etc., should be equipped with smelting equipment and refining equipment such as cupola, medium frequency induction electric furnace, electric arc furnace, refining furnace (AOD, VOD, LF furnace). Furnace should be configured before the necessary chemical composition analysis, metal liquid temperature measurement equipment, and with the appropriate effective ventilation dust, smoke equipment and systems.
(B) Precision Casting blast furnace should be consistent with the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology promulgated by the "Precision Casting pig iron enterprises to determine the standard conditions" and through the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology that.
(C) enterprises should be equipped with the production capacity to match the shape, the core, sand processing, cleaning and other equipment. The use of sand-based Precision Casting process enterprises should be equipped with the old sand processing equipment. The recovery rate of all kinds of old sand should reach: water glass sand (renewable) ≥ 60%, furan resin from the hard sand (renewable) ≥ 90%, alkali phenolic resin from hard sand (renewable) ≥ 70%, clay sand ≥ 95 %.
(4) The industrial or industrial clusters shall have the laboratories and the necessary testing equipment to match their production capacity and quality assurance.
(5) Sand and cleaning process should be equipped with matching noise reduction and ventilation and dust removal equipment.
(6) the existing Precision Casting enterprise cupola melting rate should be greater than 3 tons / hour, shall not use coreless frequency induction furnace, 0.25 tons and above non-magnetic choke aluminum induction furnace, Precision Casting with fuel heating furnace; New (expansion) to build Precision Casting enterprises Cupola melting rate should be greater than 5 tons / hour, shall not use Precision Casting with fuel heating furnace.